SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kellyleeann_gw

I need some support please......

kellyleeann
16 years ago

Hello there,

I am new to this forum and with my goals for the New Year I am gonna need some help!!!!

I am 35 and have 40 pounds to loose, and to help me get motivated I have joined the 1/2 marathon with a friend. It has always been on my "Bucket List" so in April I hope to accomplish this weather I walk/run or walk it.

I have started to watch what I am eating but need some ideas on what to eat for breakfast to keep me full, I have been eating the Weight Control oatmeal. But find that by 11:00 I am starved.

Does anyone have a menu that they can share with me that will help me stick to guidlines on what I should be eating to benifit with the marathon training???

On Sunday I walked/slow jogged 3 miles and I am very motivated and proud of myself, it was such an accomplishment for me.

I have always been overweight and the worst part about it is that I have lost it before (twice) and gain it right back. You know I watched the biggest looser and something hit home to me. It was when Julian was talking to the daughter (pink team) and was telling her that you unless you can fix the reasons why you hide behind the weight you will always gain it back, and boy is she right!!!!

Anyways it would really be nice to hear what some of you are doing and eating.

Thanks for reading......

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative General Contractors