SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ginnyjj9b

Looking for food diary

ginjj
14 years ago

I am looking on the web for a template for a food diary. Not having much luck finding what I want. I've been advised to keep a food diary to help me begin to figure out if I have a dairy or gluten allergy.

What would be perfect would be a page for each day that allows you to list the food you ate, the amount, the time etc., and then say at the bottom, have boxes to mark off when you had your "10 fruits and vegetables" they are now recommending.

I know I could make something myself but I'm not that good with creating such things on the computer.

At 65 I no longer want to try to diet, what I do want to do is be more attentive to what I am eating. I've done a lot of reading and the bottom line is that the food we eat today is killing us. The food our parents ate did not and that's why many of them died of old age instead of cancer, heart disease, diabetes etc.

In a nutshell the Mediterranean diet is probably our best answer. Of course we need to try and eliminate or greatly reduce white flour, white sugar, processed foods, meat, and a few other things that don't immediately come to mind. If we begin to make those changes and try to walk for 30 minutes 5 days a week, we will be well on our way to weight loss and the most important thing, better health.

Ginny

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions