Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
3 in 25 minutes

Posted by Kathy_ (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 3, 05 at 12:46

That's how many diet commercials I saw this morning while watching the news. 2 Jenny Craigs, 1 Slim Fast, 1 antismoking one for good measure. Dr. Phil is about resolutions this week and there were diet comparisons on The View. Tis the season!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
bottom feeder

dowwwnnnn

o
RE: 3 in 25 minutes

Well I can understand why...everyone is feeling fat after the holidays and probably lots of Losing Weight Resolutions out there....

There were 25 people who signed up at our WW's class last night...some new and some just returning like me.

o

Why do we do this to ourselves during the holidays? I still baked and cooked the same amount of food as last year (that put pounds on these hips). Yet, like last year, my company refused to take most of the food and baked goods home with them (because they had enough!).

With all those goodies around, it's hard to resist. I need to use much more restraint next year. If I run out of goodies, so what?

o

Dee I understand...I baked knowing full well I will get a box of baked stuff and fudge from my sister. We are human after all and crave the stuff. And now we beat ourself up but the weight will come off and it was fun while it lasted.
Ruthie I went to WW years ago and there was always a mad rush after the holidays but by March most of them were gone.
I love the Discovery Health (body challenge) commercial where the woman squuezes her fat and slaps it and it goes away - if it were only that easy.
Stay strong....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here