SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19709659

Daily Support 31 Jan - 6 Feb

User
13 years ago

Happy New Week!

I'm holding my weight this week. Quite pleased about that since I'm still working on behaving with friends. Not denying myself good food just not going overboard. Since we get together often twice a week I need to work this into my behaviour. I think it's part of winter blah days.

Today I've spent the morning playing with my seedlings - potting up tomato plants into their own pots now, sown a seed of salad lettuce (should be ready to start cutting in mid-Mar. Have about 30 lupines growing well for spring planting (at $4 per plant it's worth it from seed packets).

It's cold outside today but the sun coming through the windows is heating this place up like summer. The wood stove is on slow burn for the day since the sun does a tremendous job with south facing huge windows. Great for my morale too. I actually use my solar radio in the house on sunny days. Boy does that thing howl!

Gotta go - heading in for my doctors appointment for pill renewal and discussion of starting my diabetic medication. Step two of my health journey. LOL.

Have a wonderful day - I'd love to hear from ya!

Cheers,

Peggy

Comments (24)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus