Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
grapefruit diet

Posted by margo11 (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 23, 06 at 12:04

Help! Once again I am looking for the grapefruit diet that a very kind person on this forum years ago sent to me. I lose everything(the copy of the diet) except enough weight!!!!!!!!!!!!
This one did not have bacon as part of the diet. You stay on for two weeks and lose 20 lbs.

Thanks for your help in advance GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
Margo11

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: grapefruit diet

I don't know anything about this one, but I wouldn't believe any diet claiming you'll lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks.

o

Losing 20 lbs in 2 weeks does not sound very healthy to me.

o

Wow! That sure rang a bell! I knew a Margo years ago in Omaha that had lost a lot of weight on a grapefruit diet before going to modeling school. That was way back in fall of 1967. I am sorry that I don't have the diet instructions for it but what a coincidence to see the name Margo looking for the grapefruit diet!

Best wishes for your search.
Aunt Lou

o

Do a google search for "grapefruit diet" and you will get a myriad of information - pro and con. Seems like the kind of diet that you should approach with caution.

o

i agree with lisb doesnt sound too good to me either.
Think there must b other better diets to try that are effective but in a safe way.
good luck though and let me know how you do get on

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here