Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
andrew lessmans vitamins/supplements

Posted by eileen_launonen (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 3, 05 at 9:39

Has anyone tried any of his products such as Cordislim all natural AND his cholesterol reducer?? I seen him on HSN and supposedly everyone who has used his products have had great success Im just back on weight watchers after losing 27 lb and gaining it back by pregnancy now I have to lose 50lb and im ready to jump out the window...5 pregnancy have done a job on my ususally size 9 frame now im a nice 16!! UGH!!!! I will turn 40 Jan 23rd and I swear to myself I will try to better my health my 40's the 30's just beat me up LOL Any info would be helpful Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: andrew lessmans vitamins/supplements

I see you were watching HSN this past weekend! LOL

I read quite a bit our of curiosity on the Cortislim and others like it. I think it's too good to be true as usual.

Hope the attached link will give you some information.

Here is a link that might be useful: Stress and Cortisol

o
RE: andrew lessmans vitamins/supplements

ok you caught me i was bored and got caught in the hsn trap!! lol thanks for the article

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here