Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hcg diet

Posted by bjs96 (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 8, 10 at 7:00

My husband and I are about to start the hcg diet. I was wondering if anyone here has started the diet with very little to lose. I only have about 10 pounds to lose, but it is stubborn fat areas that I cannot seem to get off with diet and exercise. It just makes me nervous to do this with so little to lose. Any suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hcg diet

Also started hcg drops on Monday. Weight loss great at the beginning of the week but up and down the last few days. Only want to lose about 12 lbs which sounds like a joke but I have middle age pudge I never had before and no diet has made a dent in this. I exercise every day and still no luck Frustrated beyond words till I heard about HCG.
Like many of you though I am starving even though I did the loading days.
My naturopath who prescribed this told me I could add a little more protein and also maybe skip the breadsticks for a day.
She also suggested cocoa pure tea which is a chocolate green tea that is supposed to be great. I have ordered it and not tasted it as yet.
I think you should be able to google
COCOAPURE tea.
Hope that helps

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here