Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: Pumpkin Pie Fudge

Posted by connie0751 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 19, 06 at 21:23

Hello Ladies! Just got home from the Covered Bridge Festival in SouthWest Indiana (WOO HOO! Bridgeton rocks!). While there, I bought some Pumpkin Pie Fudge and it was soooo good. I was wondering if anyone out there has a tried and true recipe for it.......you all are the best when it comes to finding the right recipes! TIA!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: Pumpkin Pie Fudge

I know you wanted tried & true but nobody has responded so check the one below. It got good reviews & I'm not the Ginger who posted it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pumpkin Fudge

o

NOT T&T, but one with good reviews. Keep meaning to make this myself.

Here is a link that might be useful: pumpkin fudge

o

We love going to Bridgeton, also. Just couldn't make it this year. Hope you had a chance to try the fried biscuits and apple butter. YUM

Jan

o
Pumpkin Pie Fudge

Here's the recipe! It is most like the fudge at the Covered bridge festival that I have found:

3 cups white baking chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 tablespoons butter
dash salt
2 teaspoons vanilla

Combine milk and baking pieces in heavy large saucepan. Heat over medium heat until melted, stirring occasionally. Add pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, butter and salt. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Spread evenly in a wax paper lined 9" square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. Makes approx 48 pieces

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here