Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for: boston market chocolate cake needed asap!

Posted by dccnm (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 30, 08 at 11:30

My friend has one and only request for her birthday tomorrow--that I make her Boston Market's Chocolate Cake. Easy present, if I were able to find the recipe on the internet! Anyone have it or have an idea where I could find it?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for: boston market chocolate cake needed asap!

Is this it? Amazingly, they give recipes at their own Web site. It's the only chocolate cake listed, and I haven't been there in years, so I don't know what's been on their recent menus. This one makes half a dozen little cakes, which I suppose you could combine into one normal-size one.

Good luck with your quest!

Here is a link that might be useful: Boston Market chocolate Bundt cake

o

Unfortunately, no. I was amazed that so many of their recipes are on their site and the web but was unable to find one for the chocolate cake. Since it was "ALL she wanted" I bought it. They sell a whole cake for $12.95. Killed me to be buying a cake but it sure did make her happy!

Thanks for trying!

o

Sorry that wasn't it. And even if it had been, I noticed the date of your post and realized that it would've been too late anyway. Not to mention that on closer inspection I saw that the recipes they've got on their site aren't for the things they sell in the restaurant but things you can make using their retail products as ingredients. They aren't quite as generous as I thought. ;o)

Oh, well, making it yourself is better, but $12.95 for a birthday present that you KNOW without a doubt that the person is going to love is a pretty cheap price to pay. Glad you were able to find one!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here