Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: cookie and cream cheesecake

Posted by flowerchild_2008 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 20, 08 at 5:51

for those special occasions! i don't recommend baking this frequently ;)

250gm plain chocolate biscuits
150gm butter melted
2 tsp gelatine
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups cream cheese
300ml thickened cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup caster sugar
180gm white chocolate, melted
150gm oreos, quartered
50gm dark chocolate

process choc. biscuits til fine then add butter and blend until mixed. press into lined springform tin and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
stire gelatine into water in a bowl over a simmering saucepan, stir until gelatine dissolves then cool for 5 minutes.
beat cheese, cream, extract, and sugar with electric mixer until smooth. stir in gelatine mixture and white chocolate and fold in biscuits. pour into tin and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
melt dark chocolate and drizzle over cake before serving.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: cookie and cream cheesecake

Time for this to move down.

o
RE: RECIPE: cookie and cream cheesecake

Where do you get the plain chocalate biscuits? I have a lot of cheescake recipes that call for them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here