Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: pillsbury bake off peaches and cream

Posted by cowpokie (verken@fidnet.com) on
Fri, Jul 25, 08 at 21:03

cheesecake from around 1962-64. It was more like a cake with cream cheese or sour cream and canned peaches in the center....I have lost my recipe hope someone can help thaks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: pillsbury bake off peaches and cream

Not sure if this is it since it's a pie but it's a 1964 recipe.

Here is a link that might be useful: Peachcheesy pie

o

Peaches and Cream Dessert

3/4 cup flour
1 regular vanilla pudding mix - not instant
1 tsp. baking powder
1 beaten egg
1/2 cup milk
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
1 16 oz. can sliced peaches
1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon

In mixing bowl, combine the flour, pudding mix, and baking powder.
Next, mix the beaten egg, with the milk, and melted butter, then add to the dry ingredients. Mix well and spread in a greased 8 x 8" x 2" pan.
Drain sliced peaches, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Chop peaches and put on the crust.
Beat the cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar and peach juice. Pour on top of peaches, and sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon.
Bake at 350 degrees, 45 minutes.

This is a recipe I've had for more than 30 years. Is this what you're looking for?

Jan

o

yes jan, this is what I am looking for. I used this a many times for my guest. I lost it thanks for sharing it. I am now starting a cookbook can i include this one if your compamy is given credit?
again thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here