Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: Basic jelly roll, 2 or less eggs, non-dairy

Posted by jally (My Page) on
Thu, May 22, 14 at 14:05

Hi, all. It's unbelievable, how there still is no decent recipe finder. I wasted hours trying these sites:

all-recipes, Google's recipe-search, IxQuick title+phrase search, good housekeeping, pinterest & more.

Is there not one recipe for a decent old-fashioned jelly-roll cake, but where less eggs would work?

(such as 2 eggs or less in a single recipe.
NO NUTS, NOTHING EXOTIC EITHER PLEASE.

It's OK if I need to use parchment paper, just wanting a recipe.

Thanks! Also - the below link is an alternate example of what I just might like, if it's high volume - and basic - and chewyYummie

Since the linked recipe is unknown (not tested by me) does anyone have an easy, high-volume, even better version of this pic - that you know is chewyyummy and where there are less-eggs within the high-volume?

Here is a link that might be useful: any recipe for hi-volume less-eggs CHEWY jelly-roll cookies??

This post was edited by jally on Thu, May 22, 14 at 15:07

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: Basic jelly roll, 2 or less eggs, non-dairy

UPDATE:

I think I may have finally found a recipe which suits:
http://www.food.com/recipeprint.do?rid=118080

apparently, the wrong search terms were used.
key words should have been spiral (or swirl)
...instead of jelly roll

That doesn't mean I'm not still open to anything foolproof that's easy, chewy, high volume & yummy

o

The picture you posted is a cookie, I'll bet, not a jelly roll.
You won't get a 2 egg, high volume jelly roll unless it's a very small one. The eggs are what give it the loft.
"Chewy" and "jelly roll" should not be used in the same sentence unless you also include the word "awful".

o

So sorry for the delay (I wasn't well).
It's OK, i'd finally found the below popular recipe. I'd just wanted something that would go with a certain theme of mine.

Here is a link that might be useful: raspberry swirl cookies

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here