Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: Pistachio Cheesecake Please

Posted by vipldy (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 13, 03 at 23:36

Can't find the one I had printed a few months ago. Thanks..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: Pistachio Cheesecake Please

Here' one: Pistachio Cheesecake Recipe

And another:

Lori

Here is a link that might be useful: Pistachio Cheesecake Recipe

o

Those sound great but they are not the one that was on here a while back..I am so mad at my self for not saving it on the computer. The crust tasted like mexican wedding cakes and the filling had Pistachio pudding in it as well as cream cheese.

o

It couldn't have been this, could it? Do you remember any other ingredients?

Here is a link that might be useful: Robert Redford Cake

o

I have made a sort of cheese cake using pudding. I mixed up 8 oz of room temp cream cheese with a package of instant pistachio pudding mix, 4 oz sour cream and 1 cup of milk. I mixed it in a blender and immediatly poured into a9 inch crust......needs to chill for about 4 hours to set up. I used a graham cracker crust, but you sure could make Mexican wedding cookies and press into a pie plate, bake about 15 minutes, cool then fill.
Linda C

o

I know it had atleast 3 cream cheese's.The Redford one sounds close but i don't think it had the powered sugar...Thanks so much for looking and if you find another please let me know.

Marie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here