Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: Pampered Chef Brownie Dessert

Posted by MaryAnn_AL (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 28, 04 at 9:23

I'm looking for a pampered chef recipe that I would describe as a brownie that is topped with marshmellow creme, rice krispies and chocolate chips. I searched their web site but couldn't find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks so much.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: Pampered Chef Brownie Dessert

This doesn't have Rice Krispies so I'll keep looking, but see if it's similar. Was it a bar?

Here is a link that might be useful: Rocky Road Brownie Bars

o

This one has the ingredients you mentioned plus peanut butter and butterscotch chips.

Here is a link that might be useful: Krispie Brownies

o

I don't think it had peanut butter or butterscotch chips in it, but that one sounds really good, Ginger. Thanks. I did find something similar on the internet.

Rice Krispies Brownies
1 box brownie mix
1 large jar Marshmallow Crme
1/4 cup butter
1 package miniature marshmallows
6 cups Rice Krispies
1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips, melted
Bake brownies as directed in a 13 x 9-inch pan. Spread Marshmallow Crme over brownies.
Combine butter, marshmallows and Rice Krispies; spread over all. Top with melted chocolate chips.

o

Mary Ann, I'm saving that recipe. Sounds yummy!!!!!!!!!!

o

I have a question:
The marshmallows, butter and Rice Krispies? Are they put together like Rice Krispy treats and then put on top or do you just combine it all together as it is?
Lisa

o

It sounds good, MaryAnn. Hope that's the one you wanted.

o

Bump Up!
Wondering the same thing Lisa's wondering. I can't figure out where the butter comes in?
Linda K

o

The recipe says combine butter etc etc so that makes sense to me...combine them all and spread over the cream....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here