Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
recipe: iso snickerdoodle recipe

Posted by luv2paint (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 24, 03 at 15:02

I am looking for a snickerdoodle cookie recipe. I want the cookies to crackle and flatten out. I have a recipe that I have used for years, and they always crackled and flattend out but, now when I make them the cookies crackle and puff up but they won't flatten out.

Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: recipe: iso snickerdoodle recipe

Here are a several recipes you could choose from:

Lori

Here is a link that might be useful: Snickerdoodle recipes

o

Mrs Siggs snickerdoodles at the above link have hundreds of rave reviews- i have made them and i agreee- they are very good- definitely give those a try

o

I printed Mrs. Siggs' recipe a while back but haven't had a chance to try it yet. It's next on my list of new cookies to try, I bet it is great.

o

I made Mrs. Siggs snickerdoodles a few weeks back and they were fantastic. THey are my new favorite cookie.

Someone with snickerdoodle experience told me it was a very good recipe compared to ones he's had.

Sue

o

Would you believe I still haven't tried that recipe? It was on my "probable" list for Christmas but after Sue's comments it's now at the top of the "definite" list. Can't wait to try them.... and Hubby just bought a large container of cinnamon at Costco. Guess I'm going to have to make a lot of cookies. :-)

Jen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here