Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: Idea for a Bunny Cake please?

Posted by Shaun (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 13, 05 at 11:38

Hi everyone!

On Easter, I usually make a bunny cake out of 2 round cake pans, one is his head and the other is cut into ears and a bow tie. Afterwards, he is frosted and sprinkled with coconut to resemble 'fur'.

Problem is, even though everyone thinks he is just so cute, no one likes coconut! hahahahah!

What else could I do? I'd like to make him chocolate but what could I use for 'fur'?? Do you think chocolate curls would work?

Any other ideas?

Here is a pic of the cake I make........ (this one is not mine, I found this one online but mine looks exactly like this......

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: Idea for a Bunny Cake please?

Check these out, scroll down to "Holidays".

Here is a link that might be useful: Shaped cakes

o
RE: RECIPE: Idea for a Bunny Cake please?

Thanks Craftyrn! I'll go check that out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here