Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: looking for cookie recipe from tv show

Posted by CarolsSis (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 26, 05 at 10:15

I tuned in late to a show with a blonde woman, southern accented speech. She had made fudge and was in process of making a pecan cookie rolled in powdered sugar after baking. The recipe called for 2 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, looked like 2 sticks butter, what amount of pecans chopped, what amount of vanilla and baked how long? If anyone can give me this missing information for this recipe, I would be so grateful! TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: looking for cookie recipe from tv show

This it?

Buttery Fingers Recipe courtesy Paula Deen

1 cup chopped pecans
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1(16-ounce) box powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients except for powdered sugar. Roll into small "fingers" or balls. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Roll immediately in powdered sugar.

Here is a link that might be useful: Paula Deen

o
RE: RECIPE: looking for cookie recipe from tv show

dishesdone, thanks, I'm so happy to have it, and thank you for your thoughful inclusion of the link to the food network site. so kind of you! garnet

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here