Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: low carb deserts

Posted by Loralee (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 16, 04 at 14:11

I have several co-workers that are on the Atkins diet. I would like to find some recipes for brownies or low carb bars that I could make. They are terribly expensive to buy. any ideas?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: low carb deserts

Check out this one.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fudgy Brownies

o

There are some bars & cookies recipes here that might help.

Here is a link that might be useful: More Low Carb

o

Ginger,
Thanks for the recipes these will be good since i am during the Soth Beach Diet.
Ilene

o

Hope they're good.

o

Here's the Atkins Recipe website. There seems to be quite a few recipes in every category, desserts included.

Lori

o

Ginger,
I tryed the Fudgy Browniesnd they were good. Yersterday was dh's birthday and i made these. We both like them. Next time i will try it with the cream cheese iceing. We had pizza last night but back on our diet today.
Ilene

o

Here's another low carb recipe site with zillions of recipes. No guarantee, though. I've had good and I've had not so good. Today I tried something called Weresome's Crustless Chocolate Chess Pie. Not so good.

An interesting and welcome development in the marketplace is the emergence of low carb products. Russell Stover low carb chocolates are yummy (thank you Lindac). Can bakery goods be far behind?

Teri

Here is a link that might be useful: low carb friends

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dessert Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here