Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas to all and to all...

Posted by lynn_r_ct (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 25, 12 at 23:44

I'm tired! How about you?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas to all and to all...

same wishes for you :) it was a full hectic day to me...

o

Not over yet for me. My niece and her family, and my BIL and his wife arrive for lunch today. Niece and family are spending the night. The whole gang will depart on Thursday, so I will be extra tired by then.

Sometimes I wonder if the guests really understand how much work all that prep is.

Put your feet up and relax if you can!

o

Good morning, exhausted elves...

And now, let the detox begin.
Too much food, too much sugar, too much butter, too much wine and egg nog, and too much love and good will.
No, wait, you can't have too much of that.

But I always know the reveling is done when all I want in the world is a big bowl of steamed broccoli and a cup of tea...

Today, it is raining and gray here in central Virginia, there is nothing on the calendar and no one in the guest room, the coffee is in the thermos, the leftovers are waiting in the fridge, the kitchen is relatively clean, and DH and the kitties are snoozing under and on the comforter.

Bliss.

o

bronwynsmom - and possible tornado heading northeast from NC!

o

Ah, but the real celebration begins for us -- my son is getting married this weekend! I'm ready to kick back and have fun.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here