Thu, Dec 27, 12 at 23:26
|it's a shade too dark I think. Will use this in a bedroom and 3 walls of a living room. Many thanks|
|If you like the color a lot, ask your paint store to mix it a shade lighter.|
|I had Seal Gray mixed by BM for my livingroom. It went on so well that I had more than a gallon and a half left so I had the extra gallon lightened two shades and used it in a bathroom. Here are pics of seal gray in my livingroom and a custom lightened version in my powder room.So if you already have the seal gray you can have the store lighten it for you.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.