Thu, Dec 1, 11 at 23:06
|Has anyone used this color? I would love to see pictures of rooms that have been painted with it! Thanks!|
|I've never heard of it...is it a brownish pink color? Sounds luxurious!|
|It's actually a purple, with a brown undertone. It looks really pretty, but I'm still deciding if I'm going to use it or not. I'm definitly painting my dining room purple, I just can't decide on which purple to use.|
|I love the undertones. |
Not as dark as Vintage Wine:
|Via: Aggierose: |
"The cabinets in my kitches and the table in the breakfast area are stained a very dark, espresso brown. Everything else is very neutral. Replacing all furniture so I don't have any particular piece that I have to work with. The kitchen is very open to the living room and the dining room can be seen from the kitchen but only through a doorway. Any thoughts? I need all the help I can get! Thanks!"
Entry living room:
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.