Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A rug in place at last

Posted by holly-kay (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 21, 13 at 23:04

My first rug was delivered with a six inch slit in it that went the whole way through the backing. The second rug was ordered and then canceled by Rug Studio as it was sold out. I went back to the drawing board and finally found another one. I ordered it from Rug Studio on Monday and it was delivered this morning. It is an 8 x 8 square and fits the space perfectly.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A rug in place at last

That rug is beautiful. Great contrast with your rich floors & I love the black in the pattern. Just lovely!

o

Love it!

o

So pretty! Good job!

o

That's really pretty. It looks pricey!

o

Very pretty, both the rug and the whole room together!

o

The rug is very pretty. You have a beautiful mix of wood tones in your room.

o

Love the rug and it fits beautifully.
I'm really confused looking at this picture. What is the pendant hanging off to the side of the table?

o

holly-kay, it looks great. Third time's a charm, eh?

Yeah, what's the deal with the pendant off to the right?

o

Marji and Linelle, our home has the oddest layout ever. The pendant on the right is the foyer pendant that hangs down into the entry way. The previous owners hung it in that location and we never changed it out. The mirror that you see to the right is hung over the landing, the stairs go down from the breakfast area to the landing make a 90 degree turn and down to the foyer.

o

Round table looks great on a square rug.

o

Holly-Kay - finally a worthy rug for your gorgeous pie table. (For the rest of my life I will be on the lookout for this table ...I'm sure you can tell I rather fell for it...) It looks lovely with your new chairs and now I'm wondering how matching (to the chairs) placemats would look. How nice to have 'nailed it' with rug #3!

o

Thanks OB, I love the table too. I have a plethora of fabric placemats. I am using red ones for the holidays but do have some that would work better. Did you decide on a rug yet? I have been looking anxiously for an update.

o

Very pretty! I like it with your round table too. I tried to google Rug Studio, but there were several. Could you post the link?

o

I really like it and it looks good in your space!

o

That rug is beautiful! Worth the wait!

o

No rug decisions yet. I brought a yellow one down from the attic to use temporarily (and to check for size). I'm still thinking and photoshopping ones I like but am leery about pulling the trigger. A project for the new year!

o

Here you go Marti!

Here is a link that might be useful: Link

o

Very pretty rug - it goes nicely with your table and chairs.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here