|Does anyone have this rug? It's made by Orian Rugs called Vintage Bisque. The red/rust one is called Como Rouge. Home Depot sells it online only. It gets great reviews and it's in my price range. My problem is do I want the lighter one or the one that is more red/rust? I need to find out the "true" color of the darker one...whether it's red or rust. |
Hubby likes the darker one better because the carpet is beige and the walls are taupe. I am going to change the draperies and the blinds.
I will post the other color when I'm allowed to post again. It's going to be a hard decision whether to go with the darker color or this one. It's strange that the darker color's pile is 1/4" less and it's the same pattern.
|To post again, you just have to slightly change the subject. Even inserting a space works. But of course, now that I've posted, you can post again. Sorry I haven't seen the rug so can't comment on the actual color. HTH|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here