Wed, Dec 19, 12 at 22:21
|My daughter's new room will have bright and lighter pink accessories, with the bedding below. Furniture will be white. I think I want to paint the walls a shade of greige. I will probably end up doing some type of wall decal for decor, so want to keep the walls rather basic but still interesting, and still contrast against the white furniture. But appropriate for a 3 year old. Any suggestions on a color? Thanks in advance. |
|I think the greige sounds good but as to specific color the best thing to do is to grab a bunch of paint swatches and look at them in the actual room. With colors like that the daylighting and nightlighting the room gets are really going to affect the choice. |
I think you will get more mileage out of your greige choice as a neutral backdrop than you would a typical "girl color" . If at 4-1/2 she suddenly hates pink, you could easily shift gears without repainting.
|I have the same bedding (sheets) from Land of Nod. I paired it with BM Nimbus in my daughter's room. It's leans more gray than beige, but it goes well with the bedding.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.