|Does anyone know the name of the Target burlap-like curtain panels? They aren't actual burlap, but the texture looks very similar. |
We don't have a store nearby and I'm trying to locate them on the Target website.
I've searched for "burlap," "woven," "khaki" and "textured" but no luck so far. Appreciate any info. Thanks!
|Osnaburg looks a bit like burlap.|
|Is it the Scotland? Or the Basketweave? |
|You're so right - I checked it out online and Osnaburg sounds wonderful - softer than burlap. Can you tell I'm a fabric novice? :) |
The curtain panels I saw at Target are pretty much what I'm looking for (and at a price I am comfortable with) and I saw them a few months ago in a store but now I can't seem to find them online. I really should have taken a pic of the label so I'd know the name of them - either that, or I should have bought them on the spot. Live and learn!
Thanks for your response! If I can't locate them, I'll search for ready-made Osnaburg panels in my price range.
|geokid - |
OMG! That's it - the Basketweave!!!! Thanks so very much! You're a lifesaver and I appreciate it! :)
|You're welcome! Those two popped into my head right away. I'm kind of a Target-aholic. :)|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here