Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It's such a great feeling to get a piece you love....

Posted by sjhockeyfan (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 21, 13 at 19:35

We bought a media cabinet for a large wall (13'w x 10+' tall), to sit under the TV, which will probably be wall-hung. Anyway, it was delivered today and it looks great! I can't wait to get our sectional and chair which I know are going to look fantastic with it. So happy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It's such a great feeling to get a piece you love....

Now stop the teasing and share a pic!!!! So glad for you SJ!

o

Yeah!!!! But I agree that you need to share a picture.

Refresh me...you got the more contemporary sectional to sit in front of your window with the awesome view, right?

o

Yes, we did get the wonderful sectional - unfortunately it's coming from Italy and won't be here until at least April. (BTW, the view isn't that awesome, but at least we see some trees (this is a VERY urban location))

Here's a picture of the media cabinet ( in bad light). It's a white lacquer exterior. The wood is reclaimed from old Chinese boats.

o

I love it. And I am not usually crazy about contemporary furniture. It's terrific. Love the history, too.

o

It's gorgeous!

o

Great piece, looks beautiful with your floor.

o

That's a great piece! Yes, it is wonderful when a new piece of furniture arrives & you love it.

o

That is cool!

o

Love it! Good luck with your sectional. We waited a year and a half for our bed from England. The delivery date kept being pushed ahead. It was worth the wait in the end but had I known it was going to take that long I would have gone with something different.

o

Love it!

o

Love all the drawers, congratulations! I definitely know the feeling. There's so much stress involved in making these choices and when you not only get it right but you get it REALLY right, it's rather wonderful. Savor the moment, hope there are many more like this. Best, oldbat2be

o

It's fabulous, great combination of old and new. Congratulations! (and don't forget to post the room when the other stuff arrives).

o

Love the mix of old and new. A very cool piece. I don't know if I could be that patient.

o

what a great piece!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here