|My Dd and SIL are coming with my new grandson for a week at Christmas. This is where they will sleep. When they were home last they woke up at 5:30 in the morning because of the East light. |
This is the one I am planning to order.
The blackout is the Bali blackout on the same site.
Will the room darkening darken the room pretty well?
Thanks for the quick advice. Don't know why I procrastinate like this.
Here is a link that might be useful: Link
|If the room gets full, direct morning light, I'd get the blackout shades. If it's just indirect morning sun, then maybe the room darkening ones would be enough. |
If your DD and SIL are the primary users of this guest room, you could also ask them which they would prefer.
It looks as if the shades would be hidden during the day under the valance, and only be seen at night, if that makes a difference.
|I would go for the blackout.|
| Just ordered the blackout. Got all 3 blinds for 238. Pretty pleased. |
One thing out of the way.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.