Wed, Dec 5, 12 at 18:22
|Has anyone here used it? I like the idea because I have been having trouble commiting to a color. If I go neutral like cream it looks horrible reflected agains my black granite countertops. I,m thinking I could get wild and crasy with those self sticks and just start over when I got bored of the colors.|
|I went looking for those online, the reviews are good; they seem to vary in cost between 11 and 15$ for a sheet that is under a square foot . More expensive than real tile but you bypass the mess and the expense of labor. |
It looks really good on their pictures.
Here is a link that might be useful: self stick tile
|I love the idea they can be changed out. I,ll check out the link. I havent found a pattern I just have too have yet but its sure fun looking.|
|I saw these on some HGTV show, and they seem like a really good idea, especially for those of us who like to change things up occasionally.|
|Link to review below and here: |
I wonder if I could use them to stick over dated accent tiles.
Here is a link that might be useful: smarttile
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.