|Has anyone here used it? I like the idea because I have been having trouble commiting to a color. If I go neutral like cream it looks horrible reflected agains my black granite countertops. I,m thinking I could get wild and crasy with those self sticks and just start over when I got bored of the colors.|
|I went looking for those online, the reviews are good; they seem to vary in cost between 11 and 15$ for a sheet that is under a square foot . More expensive than real tile but you bypass the mess and the expense of labor. |
It looks really good on their pictures.
Here is a link that might be useful: self stick tile
|I love the idea they can be changed out. I,ll check out the link. I havent found a pattern I just have too have yet but its sure fun looking.|
|I saw these on some HGTV show, and they seem like a really good idea, especially for those of us who like to change things up occasionally.|
|Link to review below and here: |
I wonder if I could use them to stick over dated accent tiles.
Here is a link that might be useful: smarttile
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here