Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fairytalebaby

Could someone please claim this beautiful blue wall picture?

fairytalebaby
16 years ago

I saved this picture to my "new house" idea folder...and I believe it was when I was so very new here that I had no idea I should ask permission before copying the picture.

Does anyone recognize the photo? I'd love to find out what gorgeous paint was used...

Thanks so much!

Anna

Comments (10)

• reno_fan
    16 years ago

That looks like Boopadaboo's old house!

Boop???? 'Dat you?

• allison0704
    16 years ago

Isn't that Boopadaboo's last house?

• allison0704
    16 years ago

:D

Boop, if you show up...we miss you! Come back to visit!

• rilie
    16 years ago

I remember loving that blue also, and a green the same person had in their home. I *think* the blue was called Bungalow Blue.... but I can't swear to it.

• rilie
    16 years ago

Yes, I found it, over on the "blue" thread on the gallery.

Here is a link that might be useful: try here

• amysrq
    16 years ago

Allison, is she "over there?"

• allison0704
    16 years ago

She hasn't been around in awhile, Amy. The company she works for was bought, lots of overtime into the wee hours. She sold house, moved, etc. Hasn't been around for a few weeks at all and very little the few months before that. We miss her. :(

• fairytalebaby
    Original Author
    16 years ago

That's so awesome, thanks for the information! I just love that color, I've lusted after it for a year and now it's almost time to hand over my list of colors for painting! Ahhhhh!!!

I'm thinking of that gorgeous blue for our foyer and SW Golden Fleece for the main living areas. I need to go get a paint chip from Lowe's!

• amysrq
    16 years ago

Oh, too bad. I always enjoyed Boopa's sense of style. Would love to know what she's up to in the new place.

• theroselvr
    16 years ago

I saved this picture to my "new house" idea folder...and I believe it was when I was so very new here that I had no idea I should ask permission before copying the picture.

Tip: What I used to do when saving individual pics was include the persons GW name, then the date I saved it.. so for this picture, had I saved it, it would be named Lowes Signature Collection Eddie Bauer Bungalow Blue By boopadaboo 11122005, long yes, but all of the info is there..

Another thing I've been doing.. I have a folder called GardenWeb, inside I have different folders for the forums I go to.. Say I'm going to save that Blue info, I click on file, save page as.. then find the GW folder, Decorating Forum folder, then save it using the post name. I then have the whole post to refer back to. If you want to get fancy, you can make different folders for paint, dining room etc.. which I also do.