Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ailene54

Pleeeese can you help me pick a new color paint?

Ilene Perl
10 years ago

My new comfort level toilet was installed yesterday, now I want a new color, anything but green. I don't plan on making any changes to the bathroom, I'm open to both light or dark colors and have thought about trying to use a stencil, if I see one I like. I'm looking forward to changing the towel bars, would like to eliminate the long one, do you agree? When I was in this house a month my Dad spent 6 weeks with me (mom was having surgery). Making a long story shorter after he came out of the bathroom I found the towel ring hanging from a large hole, towel was put back on the ring. Toilet paper holder was sitting on vanity, toilet paper was placed in hole in the wall. Long bar from towel bar was sitting on vanity with towels, one side was also on vanity. The door jam broke in half, but was still connected to the wall, there was a hole made by the knob. Thinking he was in there a long time I kept asking if he was alright, he seemed annoyed with me. He came right into the den joining us. When I saw the BR I asked him what happened, if he hurt himself, he replied " that the walls in this house are paper thin you may be able to get money for repairs from whoever inspected the house", I was in shock, kissed him, and said something about not having a good enough case, and that he shouldn't worry about it. Before dad went home he had a few other mishaps, including breaking off the vanity door in my bedroom BR. He told me he was like a bull in a china closet,,,,I'm happy to say on says my house was better prepared for him. Dad will me 92 he reads the NY times every day. All my towel bars are reinforced with plaster(cement)...even though dad uses the bathroom in my room which has several grab bars for him. I've hated the replacement items bought for the other bathroom which is used by my daughter and for guests, I'm glad it will be painted soon,,,it will be so nice to get rid of white plate behind knob.

a href="http://s1073.photobucket.com/user/ilene84c/media/DF451126-46E2-472C-ACAF-046E6FCCFF69.jpg.html"; target="_blank">{{!gwi}}

Comments (6)