Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flymom65

Anyone have experience with Nourison rugs?

flymom65
11 years ago

I have decided to choose a rug before a paint for the walls. I am having a terrible time trying to make a decision. I am so overwhelmed by all of the choices. I had to just come home. I have never been unable to make a decision!

Comments (5)

• katsmah
    11 years ago

I had this Nourison rug in my living room. It was much nicer looking than the photo. Unfortunately, because of the thickness of the pile it was impossible to clean and would take a few days after a cleaning to dry. If I had a very low use room, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one, though in one of the darker colors.

Edited to add, it looked great with SW Blonde wall color.

Here is a link that might be useful: CHAMBORD IVORY

This post was edited by katsmah on Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 23:22

• Sueb20
    11 years ago

I have 2 Nourison flat weave wool rugs in my living room and family room. They stand up to a LOT of abuse (heavy traffic area, three dogs, one of which is a puker, three kids...). They clean well and they're also reversible. Highly recommend. You can see a bit of one of my rugs in this pic...sorry I don't have a better one at the moment!

• ILoveRed
    11 years ago

This is my dining room rug. I love it.

Ignore the ugly chairs. They need to be recovered.

Picture taken with iPad, not great.

• flymom65
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you for your pics! I actually picked up several today, two of them flat weave. I aso had them order another for my hallway. My house felt so naked before! I hope mine last a while, too! If not, DH will have a heart attack. He did not realize how expensive rugs can be when he let me go off to the local flooring store alone to get them, lol!

• flymom65
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you for your pics! I actually picked up several today, two of them flat weave. I aso had them order another for my hallway. My house felt so naked before! I hope mine last a while, too! If not, DH will have a heart attack. He did not realize how expensive rugs can be when he let me go off to the local flooring store alone to get them, lol!