Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jayjay_teacher

Please help me find this picture.

jayjay_teacher
15 years ago

I was surfing for the "wall words" that you can put on your walls, and I saw an example picture that I would like to find again and I have not been able to do so.

The picture was the word "Life" in larger letters with a smaller quote beside it. There were family pictures hung by the smaller quote. The site said that this picture had also been in a magazine ad.

If anyone could help me find the site of this picture, I would really appreciate it. I am thinking of using something similar in my dining area and I would really like to know the name of the company where this is available.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Comments (11)

• kelleg69
    15 years ago

Do you know where you saw this? I saw a woman's site/blog/post on HGTV's rate this space who uses a lot of wall words (made me think I might use them too). Her screen name is something with Savannah. I believe she has her own website. Don't know if this is the gal, but it might help you.

• Oakley
    15 years ago

Check out baby stores, and online baby stores. Wall words are very popular these days. You can buy the individual letters in different colors, or you can paint them yourself. I think they're very cute!

• Oakley
    15 years ago

Okay, I think I know what you're talking about. Maybe. LOL. I don't have it any longer, but are you talking about a website where you enter a short and "meaningful" sentence, then you can print out a picture to frame with one large word and other words surrounding it?

For some reason I thought you were talking about wooden letters. lol

• jayjay_teacher
    Original Author
    15 years ago

kelleg, no, I am not sure where I saw it except it was on the company's web site. I ran across it one day while I was surfing the web. Now I can't find it. I will go to HGTV and see what I can find there.

oakleyok,what I am talking about are the letters/words that stick on the wall that look like they have been stenciled. I guess they are vinyl. I have not seen any in person, but you can get words, phrases, etc. There are several websites that you can find these or you can get them off ebay.

Thank you both for your answers.

• cooperbailey
    15 years ago

oaklyok you are thinking of the website wordle. I still play with it occasionally.

• lpb313
    15 years ago

maybe the website wonderfulgraffiti.com

• cll2008
    15 years ago

Could it be uppercaseliving.com? If I am thinking of the same thing I have also seen something like similiar at Kohls.

• lacombe
    15 years ago

jayjay teacher, Happy Birthday. A new Years Baby, have a great day today.

• Jeane Gallo
    15 years ago

I think I have it. I have something like you described in my 'decorating folder'. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I downloaded it from. The title of the pic file was 'livingmakeoverlg_ss7'. Maybe you could search the web for that name and find it. Here it is...
    {{!gwi}}
    Good luck.

• jayjay_teacher
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks everyone for your responses and, lacombe, for your kind words.

jeane gallo--That is the picture! I was able to enlarge it and read the small quote. I should be able to replicate it if that is the way I decide to go.

Thanks again everyone!

• jayjay_teacher
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I found the picture on Wonderful Graffiti's web site. Thanks again everyone!