|I can't find the original post, but I think I remember someone having a problem with light leaking through their blackout blinds from the stitching of the rings. |
Anyhow, today I was looking at a site for instructions on diy blinds (it's an excellent site btw) and found that they sell a paint-like pen to dab on the lining where the ring sewing holes are. Maybe a regular white paint pen would work too.
Here is a link that might be useful: paint pen:
|I'll bet it would. I accidentally splashed bleach in the washer and little teeny dots got on my designer black jeans. Bought a permanent marker and have to touch them up every so often but they look fine when I do. Go for it.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here