Wed, Dec 19, 12 at 14:31
|Does anyone happen to have Pittsburgh paints Antique White or a picture of it. I picked this color for our painters and it is now mixed. I thought that it was just a nice off white but today (dark and snowy) I noticed that the chip actually looks beige (brown based). I am using this color to go with warm grays so now I am worried that I picked something that I don't like. Anyone happen to know this color? Thank you.|
|I don't have it myself but here's a photo of it. It appears to be a nice warm off white. I really like it. What are you painting, you could google a picture of it in the paint below.|
Here is a link that might be useful: antique white
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here