Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Schumacher chiang mai dragon fabric

Posted by ratherbesewing (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 28, 12 at 14:31

I have been searching for a small piece of this fabric to make a pillow or 2. As you can see the per yard price is $154. It's crazy, I know, but I love it. I have looked on both ebay and etsy for a remnant without any luck. Any ideas or sources?

Here is a link that might be useful: Schumacher

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Schumacher chiang mai dragon fabric

It's 'only' $134.99 at the site that I have listed below, but did you see how large the repeat is?

Vertical Repeat: 45.5" Horizontal Repeat: 27".

I looked at a pillow cover on Etsy that is $65 for a 20x20" made of it and you see very little of the over all design due to the size of the repeat. You may not like it as much in a pillow since you lose a lot of the design in something small.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lynn Chalk

o
RE: Schumacher chiang mai dragon fabric

Thanks 3dogs, but I really don't need an entire yard. I can squeeze out 2 small pillows from 1/2 yard.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here