|I have been searching for a small piece of this fabric to make a pillow or 2. As you can see the per yard price is $154. It's crazy, I know, but I love it. I have looked on both ebay and etsy for a remnant without any luck. Any ideas or sources?|
Here is a link that might be useful: Schumacher
|It's 'only' $134.99 at the site that I have listed below, but did you see how large the repeat is? |
Vertical Repeat: 45.5" Horizontal Repeat: 27".
I looked at a pillow cover on Etsy that is $65 for a 20x20" made of it and you see very little of the over all design due to the size of the repeat. You may not like it as much in a pillow since you lose a lot of the design in something small.
Here is a link that might be useful: Lynn Chalk
|Thanks 3dogs, but I really don't need an entire yard. I can squeeze out 2 small pillows from 1/2 yard.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here