Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do you have any idea where to get these?

Posted by gr8day (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 12:53

These are so cute, does anyone know where I might find these? Probably online somewhere but so far I have not been able to find them.
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do you have any idea where to get these?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009G1T2SK/ref=asc_df_B009G1T2SK2301389/?tag=uncategorized-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B009G1T2SK&linkCode=asn

This is something similar.

o

I'm sorry, I mean the chair leg covers, sorry should have mentioned that in my post.

o

Are you looking for that particular style? If not, there are some cute "elf" ones for tables and chairs....

Here is a link that might be useful: Elf Table and Chair leg covers

o

I think I saw them at either Zgallarie, horchows, or rsh catalogue today while looking for ornaments.

o

Thanks everyone, I will check out those options. Thanks again! GW'ers always so helpful. : )))

o

Maybe it's just because I watched The Wizard of Oz recently, but all I can think of is the Wicked Witch of the East after the house fell on her.

I'll get you my pretty. And your little dog, too!

o

I have no idea but I love love love your chairs!

o

I find them a bit creepy. They don't trigger my cute-meter at all!

o

I agree - SO cute.

o

They do sort of look like the Wizard of Oz feet! That must be why I like them, they are sort of a double take and chuckle item. Thanks for all the suggestions and links. I have found the ones that look like the Pippy Long Stockings with the red and white stripes but it's very hard to find the ones that have the little boot heels on them. I did find a set of two on e-bay but so far that's it. Probably an older item not out this year. Thanks so very much again, very helpful.

o

here are some halloween ones with heels

Here is a link that might be useful: chair leg covers

o

olychick, those are so cute too bad they are Halloween boo hoo. I also like how they have the boots turned to the outside instead of inside that looks better I think. Will have to remember that. Thanks for the link!

o

They are at Pier 1 Imports. Currently on sale...suggest you run quickly. Even a couple of chairs would be a surprise.

I have seen feet like this for walkers to keep from having them make noise walking down a hall. They are darn cute, include tennis shoes, etc.

o

technicolor, Thanks! I looked at Pier 1 online but didn't see them only the other kind like elf shoes but not with the heels. I saw on e-bay that it said Pier 1 but I thought, must be from the past since I didn't see it currently on their website but I will go to our local store in person and see what I can come up with! Thanks so much again everyone for your time and suggestions. Really appreciate your kindness.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here