|Can you use them if the seat cushions are divided ? If not what other kind of durable/washable/cotton slip cover that fits the fat arms like the one in the attached ad would work ? These would be for DIL and DS1. Thank you ! c|
Here is a link that might be useful: 1 piece surefit
|Yes you can use them with divided seats, I'd suggest the microfiber. The fabric never shifts so the sofa stays looking tidy.|
|thanks yaya...I checked and overstock has them at a great price and good reviews for the micro suede. I have never purchased a slip cover so wouldn't have known what to get. I appreciate the help. DIL will measure and we will order. Thanks again. c|
|I had one on a loveseat with a divided seat. I padded the seat and arms with batting and old towels and then covered with the slipcover. I'd suggest the type with a separate cover for the seat.|
Here is a link that might be useful: 2 pc slipcover
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here