Thu, Dec 20, 12 at 11:56
|I had come across a sofa I like on their website. Having never heard of them before...... I was wondering if they are reputable. Has anyone heard of or dealt with them before? |
|I went to the site and checked it out. It appears to be reliable but there are many sites with better deals. What was the brand of the item you like? Find out and then google it to see if you can find a better deal, that's what I do. I also always check the ratings by buyers, I didn't check to see if they had that option. 55 Downing St, Josh & Main, Wayfair.com are three sites with name brands at excellent mark downs and free shipping.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here