Thu, Dec 20, 12 at 11:56
|I had come across a sofa I like on their website. Having never heard of them before...... I was wondering if they are reputable. Has anyone heard of or dealt with them before? |
|I went to the site and checked it out. It appears to be reliable but there are many sites with better deals. What was the brand of the item you like? Find out and then google it to see if you can find a better deal, that's what I do. I also always check the ratings by buyers, I didn't check to see if they had that option. 55 Downing St, Josh & Main, Wayfair.com are three sites with name brands at excellent mark downs and free shipping.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.