Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
DH's Farmhouse Table

Posted by TheFoxesPad (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 29, 13 at 10:51

I was so psyched when I saw this table that DH did for a client that I really wanted to post it and share it w/ you all.

It's all from reclaimed barnwood. The client hasn't chosen a finish yet.

I've started stumping for one for myself for 2014! I'm going to keep the greyed, weathered top on mine and will paint and distress the apron and legs. I will have to start sifting through my board of Farmhouse Tables on Pinterest to begin designing mine.

photo Table_zpsd644fe49.jpg
 photo TableTop_zps4fa7a860.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DH's Farmhouse Table

Nice!

o

Beautiful!
That would go so well in my son's house too.

o

Oh, you definitely need him to make one for you! That is a great looking table. Kudos to your DH!

Are you allowed to share a link to DH's business?

o

Thanks!

Cyn427, I'm pretty sure that it against the rules and regs to post links to your business. Even if it wasn't I wouldn't post a link just because we're all here to share our passion for decorating and design and not to promote personal business. Please feel free to e-mail me directly though and I can share that w/ you. Just put something pertaining to GW in the subject line.

I'm always last on the list for furniture repairs and stuff but I really hope he can get one for me for Christmas 2014. I always have to chuckle to myself when I think that I hauled my current DR table home one night from our back alley the night before trash day.

o

Beautiful!!! I love the cross-cut (?) markings of the wood he used. How blessed you are to have such a talented DH! Please share more of his work with us, will you? Hoping you get a sister to this great table someday soon.
Lynn

o

Lovely! looks almost Scandinavian.

o

That's a great looking table!!! You definitely need one of your own!

o

It will be really interesting to see what finish the owners pick. Please remember to snap a photo when it's done.

Thanks

o

Beautiful!! I have a big stack of barnwood if he wants to come and get it! It was the cattle working divisions in the antique barn on our farm.

We have no such talent to reuse it!

Nancy

o

Your DH did a beautiful job. I have a similar table but the ends of mine are finished differently. Your and your DH are both very talented!!!

o

I love reclaimed wood furniture! (I have a dining room table and a media cabinet both made from reclaimed wood). Nice piece!

o

springroz - oh how i wish you were closer!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here