Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Linen bedding on sale

Posted by sonicmom (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 4, 12 at 9:46

Since there have been past threads about linen bedding, I thought I'd post this.
Linoto, my favorite source for pure linen bedding, is having a sale on their sheet sets ($40.00 off) and a few other random items. I just bought a pair of standard pillow cases in oatmeal for $49.00, which, to one always looking to expand my linen hoard, is a great price. The sheet sets come in all kinds of colors as well as the usual white and natural. They still aren't exactly inexpensive, but Linoto has a 30 day return policy and shipping is free.
I have no affiliation with Linoto other than as a happy customer. I've bought several sets of their sheets and the fabric and construction are fabulous.
www.linoto.com. Check out their sale section.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Linen bedding on sale

Got my pillowcases today. They are a nice neutral color, and very fine fabric. I love this company!

o
RE: Linen bedding on sale

I have bought recently pure linen bedding at Moods Store.
They are not as famous as Linoto but offer a high quality European Linen for a reasonable price : I paid 259 USD for a Queen duvet cover and 2 pillow cases.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MoodsStore
I really enjoy it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here