|For those of you who like good designer furniture etc., today they have Kathy Ireland lamps at incredible prices. You only have to register to view. One of my favorite shopping sites.|
Here is a link that might be useful: great buys
|I was able to view and buy without registering. lol. The free shipping is fantastic! |
I bought 2 candlesticks that will be perfect for my FP. Question, it calls for a 3" pillar candle, does that mean the width of the candle? Can you tell I don't do pillars? :)
Now I need to find the right color candles. Thanks for the link!
Here is a link that might be useful: Candlesticks
|I would think that's the diameter , what height will be up to you to judge. |
I see ivory or white pillars on those candlesticks, they are very nice !
|I can't believe I wrote "width" instead of "diameter." I don't think my coffee kicked in when I wrote that. lol. |
After a few years I discovered that cream looks best on my mantel because of the rock. I have several cream crocks on it of various shades, so the tall candlesticks would go perfectly. Do you think cream candles would be overkill?
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here