Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
frank1203

Window Treatment Colors for Tuscan Kitchen

frank1203
10 years ago

Hello, I would like some ideas on colors of window treatments for my Tuscan themed kitchen. I just remodeled the room and it is is painted in a medium beige with olive tones; has white trim and crown molding and oak colored cabinets with stainless steel appliances. Backsplash is also in the cream colored family and so is the floor. I have bronze accents in the room (switchplates, bar stools, etc.) to offset the too much beige look... I am thinking about having "soft roman valances" made for the two windows. I am struggling greatly with colors and finding fabric ideas. I definitely want something to brighten up or contrast the beige feel of the room. Whenever I think of Tuscan colors, I always gravitate toward olive green and brick red. I have been looking for a couple months and can find no traditional looking fabric in those colors. I don't want any wild patterns and no solids or flowers -just a damask or paisley feel to it. Can anyone give me color suggestions? Maybe my issue is that color combination is hard to find and need to branch out a little. Thanks again. Frank

Comment (1)