Posted by jim3876 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 23, 13 at 5:48

Hello,

Can anyone help me find this wallpaper

Regards

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help finding wallpaper

I'm sorry that I don't know where to get it, but when you get ready to hang it, you might want to post in the Paint forum. There are several regulars that are professional wallpaper hangers. They can give you lots of tips and help about to hang it properly so that when you are ready to remove it, it will come off easily.

Carol in Jacksonville (who has been spending days and days and days trying to remove residual adhesive/glue)

This post was edited by love_the_yard on Mon, Dec 23, 13 at 14:23

o

Where did the photo come from? Your best bet is to pursue that.

Karen

o

Thanks, got the photo from an estate agents website. My wife really wants it so the search must go on :(

o

It's hard to see the exact design in the photo, but check out Schumacher wallpapers. They have similar type prints.. Gorgeous papers, but pricey.

o

Jim, where you are in Great Britain, I don't know if your wallpaper selection at brick and mortar stores has gone down as it has in the States, but have you emailed the photo to any shops that sell wallpaper?

Or have you consulted online sites that may be able to accept an email to see if they know who makes/made it?

Last, is the estate agent able to put you in touch with the homeowner whose room it's in; or is the agent able to ask the home owner where they got it?

o

You can have Spoonflower make up any design you submit to them.
My guess is that will be easier than finding the original.

Here is a link that might be useful: Spoonflower

o

It looks like it is from the 70's they may not make it any more. Or maybe it's back "in"... try searching terms like vintage wallpaper, tureen, etc.

o

This isn't exactly the same, but there are many on this site if you look under the modernism category.

http://bradbury.com/atomic.html

Here is a link that might be useful: wallpaper

o

Family Silver (FG058A117) - Mulberry Home Wallpapers is what it is called.

o

The last piece of the puzzle.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mulberry Wallpapers Family Silver FG058R120 Soft Aqua-Gold

o

Simply amazing, this group! Great sleuthing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here