Tue, Dec 4, 12 at 1:06
|We are building a house and looking for a good, neutral creamy paint color by Sherwin Wiliams. The color will need to be transitional for multiple connecting areas of the house- the foyer, stairway, great room and hallways. We will be doing dove white trim with it. Any suggestions for a fool-proof color that doesn't have much for pink or green undertones? Just a nice, light, creamy color? Any advice and especially photos would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance!!|
|kerstal white turned out beautiful for me in 2 bedrooms. |
I had dove white as the trim.
I will try to snap some pictures later tonight. work calls now!
|When someone asks this question, the first thought that comes to mind is Loribee's Standish White. But it is Benjamin Moore, not SW. Do a search for her rooms. |
Her rooms seem to have a nice soft creamy glow if that makes sense and she can use lots of colors in her accessories. I have never seen the color IRL.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.