|For those of you who have a countertop over top of your electric washer and dryer (without pedestals)how deep is the countertop? and do your washer and dryer protrude from the edge of the counter or are they flush with it? |
I am trying to figure how far from the wall the washer and dryer will be and how deep we should make the countertop. My Whirlpool washer and dryer are 31 1/2 deep.
|My Dryer extends far off the wall because of the dryer hose. I'd measure them if I were you.|
|Right now we are stuck with W&D in kitchen. Our countertop is the same depth as the rest of the kitchen countertop, and the washer does stick out a bit. |
However, if I had a separate laundry room, I might make the counters deeper.
|I have an Electrolux W & D. My countertop is 37" deep and the cabinet underneath is 36". The W & D are to the cabinet, although there is a tiny bit of wiggle room.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here