Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tuxedord2

Inspiration Without Source (Pic)

tuxedord2
10 years ago

For some reason this picture is speaking to me. I am dying to see the rest of the house! It says its from Atlanta Lifestyles but I've scoured their blog and no dice. On a whim, I thought maybe someone else may know the source? Or for fun, want to guess wall color, upholstery fabric? I bet their kitchen is white with marble!

Comments (10)

• mlweaving_Marji
    10 years ago

You're right, marble kitchen counter tops.
    Sorry, I cheated - google image search turned up the article.

Here is a link that might be useful: Simply_charming

• romy718
    10 years ago

Here is the kitchen that belongs to that house.

Here is a link that might be useful: Simply charming

This post was edited by romy718 on Wed, Nov 6, 13 at 22:18

• tuxedord2
    Original Author
    10 years ago

YOU BOTH ARE THE BEST!!! THANK YOU!!! I feel so much better now- whew!

• tuxedord2
    Original Author
    10 years ago

â¦and because of your helpfulness I now also know that the wall color is 1/2 strength BM Bleeker Beige. The trim is custom but similar to white dove. The designer was so very kind and emailed me that information!!

• romy718
    10 years ago

Which wall is the 1/2 Bleeker Beige, the wall where the 2 pictures are hung or the wall going up the staircase? That was really nice of her. I like it when designers on Houzz etc. willingly share design information.

• tuxedord2
    Original Author
    10 years ago

The wall going up the stairs and the majority of the room (and house for that matter) is 1/2 strength Bleeker Beige. Here is her expanded image below. The wall with the pictures I think must be a flat finish of the same custom color on the trim-- She said the trim is in a semi gloss and was similar to White Dove. I am not sure if there are some lighting tricks in that image - see how that picture wall is really a bump out closet. In the image it looks creamier but than the other trim but I think its being warmed by the window? Agreed, it was super nice of her.

• mlweaving_Marji
    10 years ago

The designer emailed you that info at 10:30PM? Wow, I'm impressed.
    I do love knowing those kind of details. I keep forgetting that you can 1/2 strength a paint color.
    That is a beautiful room. Thanks for posting it. It's given me the inspiration to slipcover my Philippe chairs and my tuxedo sofa in a linen color until I can afford to reupholster everything in my new house. The idea of living in the new space with the absolute wrong furnishings has been killing me.

• romy718
    10 years ago

I'm saving this info. Very pretty room. Thanks!

• tuxedord2
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yes, it's a beautiful combination of neutrals. And I love the reminder on 1/2 strength paint as well.
    I wanted to ask her for the details regarding linen slips and upholstered ottoman but I didn't want to get on her nerves so I just asked paint color! I emailed her on a whim and she emailed back within 10 minutes. Amazing. There are kind people in the world :-)

• madeyna
    10 years ago

I love how she did the seating. Seating for the sake of having more seating for conversation is often missed. So many people get too focused on all seating in almost every room having to face the fireplace or tv. When I have large groups of grown up company over we are visiting with each other not the tv

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional