Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bichonluver3

Tuscan style laundry room photos?

bichonluver3
15 years ago

Has anyone decorated their laundry room in Tuscan style? Want to make it look Old World but with modern Samsung washer/dryer, it's a challenge!

Comments (12)

• dlfrun66
    15 years ago

I don't know what style our laundry room is but thought I'd share the photos. I'd love to see what you do. I do love old world. Maybe I could incorporate some ideas into my room.

• bichonluver3
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks so much for your photos. They're great. If I ever get finished with this reno, I will definitely post pictures - if only to convince myself it is really over!!

• mldao
    15 years ago

I'm in the process of trying to make my laundry room a bit more welcoming to me. I say me because I'm the one who spends what feels like a lifetime in there swearing under my breath.

dinobambino: Your laundry room looks so inviting and your dog is adorable!! What breed is your dog? I wish my laundry room had windows like yours.

bichonlover3: I'm assuming you have a Bichon Frise? We have one too. Please post pics of your laundry room when it's completed. I'm hoping it'll motivate me to do more then paint mine and view it as a torture chamber.

• jane__ny
    15 years ago

Love the chair...very pretty.

Jane

• bichonluver3
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Dinobambino - you gave me great ideas on kitchen forum and mentioned you had a bivhon but did not say he/she did the laundry for you! :) HMMM, must speak to my 3 about that!

• bichonluver3
    Original Author
    15 years ago

mldao - Bichons rock! I have 2 rescue bichons and our newest rescue, a maltipoo, who thinks he is a bichon and looks like one so we just lump him in! Does you bichon do laundry like dinobambino's bichon?

• mldao
    15 years ago

My bichon is the reason I wash my slipcovered couches bi-monthly. She jumps in the pool every chance she gets and then comes into the house to rub herself dry. She was driving me crazy with her water obession until I found out they're water dogs. There's a great website "gone to the dogs" that my niece introduced me to a few Thanksgiving's ago and we had so much fun with it. You enter your stats, personality, likes and dislikes and it tells you what breed of dog you'd be. It gives you their history and a bunch of fun little facts. Based on my personality and stats I was a bichon. LOL

• bichonluver3
    Original Author
    15 years ago

In my opinion, everyone in the world should be lucky enough to "be a bichon" :)
    Only my maltipoo (aka fake but loveable bichon!) goes in the pool. I think the other 2 are scaedy cats - oops, dogs - or they just haven't figured it out.
    Have a few ideas for laundry room going around in my head. We'll see how it all pans out.

• THOR, Son of ODIN
    15 years ago

But then I'm kinda over the Tuscan phase.

-Lena

• bichonluver3
    Original Author
    15 years ago

lenam - I LOVE the photo!!!! DH will be thrilled when I cancel new washer and dryer and install a VERY large utility sink on the floor instead! :)

• THOR, Son of ODIN
    15 years ago

*grin*
    Glad to help out.

Don't forget to invite the local womenfolk over on laundry day -- catching up on the village gossip helps the time fly.

-Lena

• bichonluver3
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Will do - any reason to have a party!! Arrividerci (sp?)!
    Carrol

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths