Thu, Nov 20, 08 at 20:11
|Now that we have new stucco, I realize I won't be able to hang lights like I have in the past. There is no wood trim at all. I was hoping to find some barely sticky substance that won't damage when I pull it off. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!|
|Our previous house was stucco - we installed permanent hooks right into the stucco without any problems.|
|I have stucco also and been using the command hooks with success. Follow the label directions.|
|Excellent! I think I'll try the command hooks first, but if I do the permanent, Cattknap, what did you use that doesn't rust? Did you paint them to match the house?|
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.