Mon, Nov 26, 12 at 18:42
|Hello everyone. I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to start posting. My question is this: I just painted our walls SW Believable Buff and SW Whole Wheat. I am wondering what paint colors in the blue and green family will coordinate with these two colors. Both seem to have green undertones on our walls. Thanks so much.|
|I don't have any suggestions...just wanted to say WELCOME!|
|Yes, welcome! |
What do you want to do with the blue-greens? Upholstery? Rugs? Draperies?
|Thanks GulfportGail and mclarke. Right now I am looking for a complimentary color to paint the backside of white bookshelves that are in the den as well as the kitchen island. I want to use the same color on both since we have an open floor plan and both are visible to each other. I am trying to tie the two rooms together.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.