|We need chairs/accent chairs and/ recliners---or even color suggestions
It's a Thomasville Conner sofa in double fudge leather
|You have so many options. Decide what colors you like and then get samples of paints and lots of photos and study them. Houzz.com is great for that but I just googled the name of your sofa and added the word room and came up with this.|
Here is a link that might be useful: options
|I agree. The options are almost endless. But for some reason, I see a houndstooth pattern. Maybe it's because I'm eyeing a navy houndstooth rug for my living room. :) Your sofa reminds me of dark, rich libraries. But you could so easily go with something lighter, like in yaya's picture. Find pictures you like and start from there.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here